Sunday, December 14, 2008

Heaven is not enough.........

Recently the tech team of my company was shifted to a new state of the art complex with a cool working ambiance. The complex has in-built aquarium, gym and doesn't even look like a hardcore official complex.
As I was admiring about the beauty of the place, lathiesh welcomed me to his table. I said to lathiesh, "I'm feeling jealous about u people. Really got a heaven to work at. "
He gave a smile.... He extended it to a laugh and replied.....

"As it's the first day, U look conquered by the beauty of the place. But will not be for long. Because the people are same. It's the same boss here. The same people are around u to annoy in the same way in the old office......... "

I was wondering, "How do we get so easily bored with new developments and start crimping?"

No comments: