Thursday, January 8, 2009

The gross underestimation

I have 6 followers in Xsense, 2 each in xsensuals and xselections. But whenever I update a new post, the number of new hits is grossly different from the figure that exhibits.

Few of my friends confessed that, they are impressed and following anonymously, thanks to the X content. It is more safer.

WHATEVER AND HOWEVER, apart from my titles, my blogs are largely in the borderline category. They doesn't bear adult content. Yet, could not be categorized under 'U'. So what???

That exactly explains the "UA" category. That's how I've always been...........


I' had always been a good boy, but, have a strange internal wickedness for guilt. There's where, the pleasure is and remains................

Am I making sense??

2 comments:

Rima Kaur said...

it what youre saying is true, then talk more about other things. the anonymous will become visible.

Razigan said...

I would try........


If u have read my first blog ( nonsense ), u might have understood the reason, behind which I had resort to.....

The huge praise that I recieved thro' mails, for my first blog still remains the prime motivation for me, to write XSENSE.........