Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Garlic - Brain desynchronizer

In a search for a natural cure for a minor ailment, I found (from internet), that I can take a clove of Garlic and honey, once everyday, for curing that ailment.

I started taking it in the night, before sleep. On the third day, I distinctly realize, there is a change in my thinking patterns (or state of mind), post eating the Garlic clove. During that time, my mind wavers, and doesn't seem to be in right sense.

Then I looked upon the internet, to understand, whether it's Garlic's effect or something else.

I got really shocked to know, that, Garlic indeed is a brain desynchronizer. Taken in regular does for long time, may create permanent brain disorders (like smoking for body). Because, I have been hearing lot of goodies about garlic, so far, I couldn't actually digest this news.

There is no doubt that Garlic is a medicine, (antoxidant, blood purifier etc.). But be cautious in dosage.


I suggest you to try this yourself (One garlic clove before bedtime), and decide on the consumption.

No comments: