Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The contrast of life

Yesterday, my wife had to catch a flight. I told her to start with one hour buffer for the traffic and all. But she was getting late. When I got irritated, she replied...... "Have u ever reached Airport 5 minutes early? and you want me to reach one hour early?"
....... .....

Why do I tell my wife and kids to drive slow, while I drive like crazy maniac.
Why do I scold my younger brother to stop drinking and smoking, while I don't stop
Why do I want my wife to kiss and embrace me all the time, while I don't do that for her.
Why do I want every body to read my blog & give comment, when I don't keenly reed other's blog.

I recently realized, If I start do the things that I don't do, the other one follows automatically. There is a lot to explore in the world of contrast.

No comments: