Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Strategic Weapons

1. When I started learning bicycle, my dad insisted on me to keep my hips straight. He said that, If I don't keep my hip straight, I would never learn to ride bicycle. Yes, I admit that. But the puzzling point is: Experts in bikes and bicycles bend their hips to get edge over the others. Even I do after becoming a proficient rider, to tackle the traffic and to drive fast, I bend my hips.

2. If u have attended the cricket coaching, the first thing to be learnt in batting is to "Keep your right leg anchored at the edge of crease". Otherwise, U will never learn to bat. Yes, I admit that. But the puzzling point is: Experts in the game move their right leg to step down and hit a six, or to leave room and go for a cover drive..... Even I do after a becoming a proficient batsman, I move my right leg to be right on the target.

3. If u remember the way U were grown up, the first thing ur parents teach u is character and discipline. Otherwise, U will never learn to live. Yes, I admit that. But the puzzling point is: The professionals opt for the solutions that are against the right character and discipline. Even I do after learning to live by character and discipline, I use my intelligence to decieve and grab the opportunities...........

In nut shell, the life insists on austerity at beginner stage and in the later stage, asks us to be liberal selectively which forms as a strategic weapon ............, Why SO?

2 comments:

Rima Kaur said...

this is so because whats right isnt always going to yield you the desired results. there is no one way to achieve something.

Razigan said...

agreed......