Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Boss effect

My boss has a bad habit.

He calls 3 or 4 people at a time, and discuss with only one or two. Rest of the people have no work at all, in the discussion and have to just appreciate the material things available at his room. It's difficult to do some thing else also. The way he speaks, our brain (those who doesnot take part in discussion) does not remain in 100% consciousness, we get a hallucinating effect. I sometime scribble, sometime see the ceiling of the room, sometime forcibily take part in the discussion and get the nose cut. From the beginning of this year, I decided to scribble in the dairy in same page such that, we can try to decipher, the way the brain wavers when my boss speaks.



Here is those scribling ....... :). This is for sure, If I'm told to draw like this, I'll definitely fail. This is a collection of work of hallucinated brain on many sittings in my boss room. The credit goes to him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL..dude thats a nice cartoon !!>. U made it on your planner too .. hehehe !!

Rima Kaur said...

i just hope your boss doesnt see this! recession going on, be careful!

Razigan said...

@ Wolfy

Thanks for the compliments.

Monthly planner was vacant, so is the choice to do the carton there.

Razigan said...

@ Rima

Actually while drawing those, I keep the dairy just behind his laptop. So he doesn't have the access to see my cartoons.

But if he get to see this blog, may be I'm in a soup.........

However, some settings do prevail with me and my boss........