Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Football on the run

After eight years or so, yesterday I had a chance to keep my legs on the football. These are kids who play in the complex (may be from 10 to 19 years) daily. Yesterday I introduced myself to them and had a 20 minute game with them. Oh!!! It was a real pleasure. Though I didn't get the touch, I used to have during my university level games. But I played with enough charm that, all the kids had instantly transformed into my fans. The only thing I don't like about them is that - some of them called me uncle.

Side effect:
It is natural, that U get enormous pain, If u straight away go and flex ur muscles like this in a football match. I couldn't sleep the whole night owing to pain, inspite of spraying relish, applying zandu balm etc.... Whatever, the game is worth it.

1 comment:

Rima Kaur said...

football is perhaps the best field game ever! its one of the few games i wouldnt mind watching. and all that running around sure keeps one healthy!