Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jai Ho!!!!!!

A legendary masterpiece cannot be made just like that. It takes years of hardwork, selfless indulgence, and high quality self governance. AR Rehman along with other oscar winners deserve them in all respects and would be delivering us more.
I don't worry about which religion he is from, which country he is from, does his music actually indian or whom do he dedicates his award???
I've been listening his music for a long time now and most of the times, I've lost myself in his music. I could sense the creativity, talent, imagination, adeptness, synchronisation work in tandem to deliver great music from his hands.
I appreciate his work and I'm glad that a award of such honour is going to right hands and at right time...........
Jai Ho!!!!

3 comments:

Rima Kaur said...

a.r rahman is my fave fave FAVOURITE. i have been listening to his music ever since i remember and roja, dil se, bombay and rang de basanti are my heaven.

Razigan said...

If I'm told to interview AR Rehman, the first question what i will ask is
"What is secret behind the emotional tunes and music that touches the heart of millions of people?" (that too from a so simple man like him.....)

Rajiv said...

he is the best ,best nd best
8th wonder ,hahahah
his music is amazingggggggggggggg



hummma,hummma
jai ho.jai hooooooooooooooooo