Friday, February 6, 2009

Worried or wondering about


Sometime back, may be a year or so, I saw muesli (with fruits) for the first time in the shop. Being a health freak, I bought it immediately. I found the taste was yummy too. I regularly started having it as breakfast and even recommended to many people.

Recently, I found a new variety of Kelloggs (the Oat flakes) in the shop. I decided to try that one. I found this one yummy too. I switched over to kellogs. Next time onwards, when I went to shop, I picked up kellogs. When my friend asked me, “why don’t u have muesli?”, I replied, “The taste is not good in museli.”

I’m just wondering or worrying about my flickering nature of taste. Why is this happening with me?

1 comment:

Rima Kaur said...

the same happens with me when i am buying makeup :P
i go ahead and buy a different, shinier looking brand, and the past doesnt matter any more!